- Sometimes cssed don't save one line documents, and other times don't save the last document's line. If you're using cssed in your daily job, add an extra line before saving your work to avoid this bug. FIXED
- Sometimes cssed segfaults on closing due a bug in the scintilla editor control user's lists. This issue should be solved in the new scintilla release, which has been updated in cssed. Now testing. FIXED
- Cssed refuses to open the cssed-def.xml file, it must be copied in $HOME/.cssed/cssed-def.xml FIXED
- Cssed can't be built in Debian 3.0 systems due a bug in variable declarations. Reported by Dr. Craig Hollabaug FIXED.
- Cssed segfault when opening a 0 bytes file. FIXED.
- Syntax highlighting fails when using paged media ( @page ).FIXED
- Syntax highlighting fails in url with undescores.FIXED
- Syntax highlighting fails in in multiline selectors.FIXED
- When 'canceled' the configuration editor reestyle all pages.FIXED
- Document title is not updated when it's renamed.FIXED
- Syntax highlighting fails in float numbers.FIXED
- ./configure --with-terminal doesn't works.FIXED
- The cssed binary in the Debian package, have a bad prefix. This causes cssed to search in the folder /usr/local/share instead of /usr/share for it's configuration files and icons.FIXED
First of all, ensure that your operative system is not in the cssed's norelease list. If it's in this list, the bug will be ignored. You can find more information in the supported platforms page
Then, check this page and the Source Forge bugs page to see if the bug has already been submitted.
Once you're sure that the bug is not in our records, you must provide the following data:
- Explain the bug and how to reproduce it. An unreproducible bug is impossible to track and fix so you must provide the necessary steps to reproduce the bug
- Include a detailed description of your system: Linux distro, machine and - if possible - library versions ( GTK2 and glib ) and compiler version if you built cssed from source.
- A back trace will be very helpful if the bug creates a segfault.